Thursday, October 1, 2009

Google Docs Forms



One of my colleagues showed me the great feature in Google Docs where you can create surveys and questionnaires. I was blown away with this feature. All you have to do is use Forms to create a survey and e-mail to your recipient, they complete the survey and submit it back to you. The information is then presented in spreadsheet format or in a graph form. I don't know who was more excited, the students or me!! This makes students more conscientious of quizzes and assessments if they know their results could possibly be viewed by all (I have been avoiding that option). It gives more feedback and helps to better access if your students are grasping the concepts presented.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! And my kids are blown away by the comment bubbles that I use in MS Word. They love it b/c I can discuss their writing with them and they don't have to try and remember everything I say. Now they use them to leave themselves notes!

    ReplyDelete